導航:首頁 > 孝順孝敬 > 重陽節對話

重陽節對話

發布時間:2020-11-28 02:08:58

❶ 有關節日的英語對話

●Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich

Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.

(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)

❷ 如果現在有電話,可以跨越時空與王維對話,請您在這重陽節里給他打個電話。想想怎樣安慰他

那就說:抽空回家看看。
或者是天下沒有不散的宴席。
總之不要讓他過於難過。

閱讀全文

與重陽節對話相關的資料

熱點內容
你的父母英語怎麼寫 瀏覽:554
為父親70歲祝壽發親戚群說說 瀏覽:544
四川入園體檢帶什麼 瀏覽:120
嵊州養老金政策 瀏覽:597
當你為人父母後明白了什麼 瀏覽:156
看駱駝防止老年痴呆的圖片 瀏覽:47
天王補心丹治老年痴呆症醫案 瀏覽:259
90歲老人去世後 瀏覽:460
70歲性感老太 瀏覽:835
老年痴呆癱了 瀏覽:629
養老保險轉單位同市 瀏覽:212
企業退休人員養老金社保卡發放銀行 瀏覽:63
寄養兒童聯系不上父母怎麼辦 瀏覽:461
楓林老年公寓 瀏覽:398
深圳小學入學體檢什麼 瀏覽:422
重陽節謎語謎底大全 瀏覽:207
父母買華為什麼手機性價比高 瀏覽:729
兒子失業又失戀父母應該怎麼做 瀏覽:93
客廳照片老年人 瀏覽:935
60歲以上的帥老頭圖片 瀏覽:940